I Ride My Bicycle Past Your Window
I Ride My Bicycle Past Your Window. It almost seems like you're avoiding me. [c] i rode my bicycle past your window last night [g7] i roller skated to your door at daylight [c] it almost seems like you're avoiding me [f] i'm okay alone, but you got [g7] something i need well, [c] i got a brand new pair of roller skates, you got a brand new key i think that we should get together and try them out you see

It almost seems like you're avoiding me. It almost seems like you're avoiding me. The teacher asked me if i rode my bike to school?
[C] I Rode My Bicycle Past Your Window Last Night [G7] I Roller Skated To Your Door At Daylight [C] It Almost Seems Like You're Avoiding Me [F] I'm Okay Alone, But You Got [G7] Something I Need Well, [C] I Got A Brand New Pair Of Roller Skates, You Got A Brand New Key I Think That We Should Get Together And Try Them Out You See
I can even pedal slow. We (walk) in the woods when the storm (begin). I like to ride my bicycle.
Lyrics To Brand New Key By Melanie:
Set a custom goal for the dates that matter to you. I'm okay alone, but you got something i need. Log any kind of workout using just your phone or with your favorite device like garmin or apple watch.
The Number One Bike Route Planning Tool On The Web.
I roller skated to your door at daylight. When tears are in your eyes, i will dry them all “ I roller skated to your door at daylight.
I Want To Ride My Bicycle/ Bike/ Queen, Cute Women's Funny Screen Printed Loose Dolman Tee, Shirts With Sayings, Heather Gray Or Royal Blue Moonlightmakers.
I asked mum if i could ride my bike? Just bop the boom bop. Can i ride my bike to school tomorrow?
I Pedal Uphill And Don’t You Know.
You got a brand new key. Well, i've gotta brand new pair of rollerskates. I'm okay alone, but you got something i need.
Post a Comment for "I Ride My Bicycle Past Your Window"